On 10/1/05, Boris Liberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi!

Hi!

> As far as my zero knowledge of Spanish goes, Angelita means "Baby
> Angel", right? She is in anything but angelic mood. You managed to catch
> the moment just right.

I believe you are correct about her name.  Her mood is static, never
changing.  Thanks for the comment.

> On the other hand, to my taste the bokeh is rather harsh. Also I think
> I'd like the background to be somewhat lighter so as to bring out the
> girl's face even more.

The background was a hill covered in grass about twenty feet behind
her.  I'm not so sure I like the bokeh, either.

Thanks for commenting, Boris.

--
Scott Loveless
http://www.twosixteen.com

--
"You have to hold the button down" -Arnold Newman