Hi,

hmm. Too many dog / Holmes coincidences in my life at the moment.

Yesterday I had to go to Baker Street, London to see a man about a
dog. As I strolled down the street I naturally enough started thinking
about Holmes. I bought a newspaper to read with my lunch, opened it
and the main 'Review' article was about the anniversary of the
publication of the "Hound of the Baskervilles". What a coincidence, I
thought, that I should be reading this within howling distance of
221b.

Now this comment in this thread. I expect to be devoured by a large
dog anytime soon. And it probably won't even bark.

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]