Hi Shel,

who or what is Photo-slut? Google presents me with a list of porn sites. I'm
sure that can't be what you mean*.

A few grabbed from my shelves - you may already have some:

Don McCullin "Unreasonable Behaviour"
Deborah Copagen Kogen "Shutterbabe"
Greg Marinovich & Joao Silva "The Bang-Bang Club"
Eve Arnold "Film Journal"

All of them must-reads, but start with "The Bang-Bang Club" or Don McCullin.

Idle thought: I wonder if, when he retires, there'll be a newspaper article
entitled "Done McCullin'".

Not biographies, but good all the same, in a similar vein to the Magnum
book:

Ken Light "Witness in Our Time"
Howard Chapnick "Truth Needs No Ally"
John G. Morris "Get the Picture"

There are several good bios of Capa, plus his 'autobiography' and the book
"Russian Journal" by Steinbeck.

I'm sure I have a few others somewhere. If I can remember or find them I'll
let you know.

--
Cheers,
 Bob