http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=193957
Just a little picture for you to criticize in my absence (I'm going away for
work for some days). The title translates something like Early Autumn.
I'm trying to keep it simple, playing with a cliché, trying to add something
new to.

And I do know that the top leaf is out of focus ;-)

*istDS, Sigma DC 18-50mm 1:2.8 EX, 18mm, 400 ISO Raw, f/5,6, 1/800
Both the camera and the leaves are handheld.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)