It took me more than a second to find her/him. But I had a pleasant time
looking ;-)
In other words, it's an interesting photo. I like the colours, the light,
and the lines.

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)