I'd not worry about the aperture coupler, the *ist-Ds2 is unlikely to have new mechanical features, it's mostly the *ist-Ds electronics in a *ist-DL body shell.
Frank Wajer wrote:

Hi all,

I'm not yet ready to dump my analog camera and buy a digital camera (for
example a ist-ds). In fact I want to wait for the istD2 and hope it has an
aperture coupler so I'll be able to use my K/M lenses as I'm used to.
However, the prices of prints is getting outrageous, about six times more
expensive than internet printing services. So I'm thinking about buying a
filmscanner to fill the gap till the D2 comes. I need a cheap solution that
gives me good pictures up to 13x18 cm prints. Bigger I'll do the old fashioned
expensive :-(( way. Any advice?

Frank

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).