Hey John... You didn't mention a platform, but I you're on the Mac, might I
suggest Galerie:

<http://www.myriad-online.com/en/products/galerie.htm>

It's free and works very well with iPhoto. You can create your own
templates, and the author and other users have created quite an extensive
library if you're not in to that.

Tim