I use Fuji Velvia ISO 50 for my landscape photography.  However, I have heard
that Fuji is discontinuing Velvia 50.  Hence, I have the following questions:
1.      Is it true that Fuji is discontinuing Velvia 50?
2.      Does anyone else use Velvia 50?
3.      Does anyone have a suggested replacement film?

I was considering using Agfa RSX II ISO 50 or pulling Velvia 100 once my Velvia
50 freezer stock runs out and I am unable to purchase anymore.  I have had some
success with Agfa before, but the Velvia seemed at least marginally better.  On
the other hand, I have heard that pulling Velvia 100 causes some color
distortions.  Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance for your suggestions and comments.

Derek