On 4 Oct 2005 at 9:47, Powell Hargrave wrote:

> My goal is to get it right in the final image.
> If I get the shot close enough in camera to give material to produce the
> final image that is being strived for with no lose of quality that is success.
>
> After manipulating digital images for a while you can envision what can be
> done which allows more freedom when shooting.

This is similar to what I've said since I started shooting RAW exclusively, I
make my exposure to ensure that I have the best data to use in post processing.
This modus operandi doesn't always mean that the image will look great out of
the camera but I know my final prints and digital images will.

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998