I know this is weird guys, but if there is a doctor among
you or someone who has suffered
from a deer tick bite and knows for sure what it looks like
could you look at the
jpg at this address and let me know if it is likely to be a
tick bite?  I scanned the area of the bite.
almost 2 weeks ago I was a bit too cavalier when shooting a
wedding in  a Japanese Garden in
Westchester Country, NY - where lots of these critters
live.   I figured the scan would be of
some interest to outdoor photogs and knowing the probability
of this being a lyme tick bite
would be helpful to others.   I just discovered this thin
and it doesn't hurt - it seems to
have all the earmarks of tick and i cant sleep so ...

http://users.rcn.com/annsan/mytickmaybe.jpg

annsan