[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< re: the A28-135/4, here's some quick impressions.

 It's a beast. Putting it on an LX with attached winder makes for a fairly
hefty package. It's not the heaviest lens out there, but among those
representing this general FL range, it's up there near the top. Check Boz's
page for comparisons. Of course, if you're now used to lugging around a 67
kit, this is a feather..

 I found the zoom ring unnecessarily reluctant. It may just be this sample,
but I really had to grasp and turn the ring to get it to zoom. I was able to
get it to zoom between around 35mm and 105mm by pushing and pulling on the
focus ring, but again it was resistant. >>

 Ours is similar - maybe this was intentional to avoid zoom creep when
pointing downwards.

Kind regards

Peter <A HREF="http://www.camera-direct.com/used.asp";>Camera Direct Used Site
</A>