From: Tom C <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: PESO - Rainy Day on Polychrome Pass

Thanks. I agree about the rendering overall... I'm perplexed.  Curious why
you think it might be oversharpened.  I did USM it, but I figured the broken
rock in the foreground, would/should, being closer to the lens display a
little more detail.

This is one I wish I had on film.

Tom C.

>From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
>Subject: Re: PESO - Rainy Day on Polychrome Pass
>Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 23:11:41 -0700
>

>On Oct 5, 2005, at 10:35 PM, Tom C wrote:
>
>>Taken this summer in Denali NP, Alaska.
>>*ist D and Zenitar 16 f/2.8, RAW
>>Not exactly sure why I like it, maybe perspective or muted tones...  but
>>putting it up for...
>>    http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=3647626
>
>It's nice ... lots of nice shapes and textures in it. This web-rez
>rendering is not great, however. The foreground seems oversharpened;
>something is just not quite right about it.
>
>Godfrey

PeoplePC Online
A better way to Internet
http://www.peoplepc.com