Kevin Waterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>This one time, at band camp, Krisjanis Linkevics <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>I find the best method is mailing from a form on your site. I do this at
> http://www.wildcherry.com.au/index.php?p=contact
>
>This shows no email addresses to anybody as it is all kept hard coded
>into the script and never displayed to the public.

Just be careful of security issues with PHP and other scripts. If
they're vulnerable they *will* be exploited by spammers who'll use your
mail script to send junk all over the planet. I believe it's more of an
issue with older Perl scripts
(http://www.securitytracker.com/alerts/2002/Jan/1003357.html) but you
can never be too careful these days.

Here's a starting point: