I am over a month behind on the list - many threads have been deleted. I am still planning on catchin up - so bear with me.

The news is that I am headed to London, England this month. Too long a story to explain how this all came about...

I will be leaving the USA on the 17th and returning on the 31st. I will be visiting my cousin. Therefore I will not have weekends available.

Any interest in any PDML members getting together?

Of course Cotty has first dibs on my time :-)

Let me know of any interest,

César
Panama City, Florida

P.S. I will probably be traveling with only the LXen and maybe an MX - no medium format, and I am thinking about digital...