On Oct 6, 2005, at 10:48 PM, Jostein wrote:

Kevin,
I'm a true novice to the secret powers of RegEx...
Would they also pick it up if you split up the mail address into parts contained
in variables, and then assemble the mail address by concatenating the
variables?

That's basically the scheme I ended up implementing on my website this morning, but I did it as a function which is easier for me to slot into the HTML. I need to work on how I present the <noscript> text though because it has to be human-readable but not harvestable.

BTW I'd say regexps were all greek to me, but they look more like martian.

- Dave (currently working on an improved photo gallery system, and is just about getting used to this javascript thing now)