John, thanks for commenting.

Abstracts, among other things, are not every one's cup of tea.

Kenneth Waller

-----Original Message-----
From: John Forbes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Subject: Re: PESO: Sand Pile

Kenneth,

I usually adore your photographs, but I just haven't been able to form an
opinion about this one.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with it, and it
has the Waller trademark of being more than the sum of its considerable
parts, but somehow I just haven't been able to relate to it.  I suspect I
would like to see it ten feet wide on a wall somewhere to appreciate it
properly.

John

On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 23:33:55 +0100, Kenneth Waller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Frank & Doug, thanks for commenting.
>
> Kenneth Waller
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault"