Frank .. Sorry to hear about the accident. Get well soon.

On Oct 7, 2005, at 10:14 AM, Boris Liberman wrote:

Did you really have to do that?

Maybe not, but I've broken my collarbone once and had a couple of occasions with a dislocated shoulder, torn rotator cuff, etc. In all cases, it was better to go to work and 'get on with it' than to sit at home and be bored minding the hurt. It's not like being sick or having massive amounts of physical trauma draining your energy: it just hurts, and restricts your movement somewhat. I got to be pretty good at typing one handed ... up to 35 wpm. :-)

Godfrey