Hi!

don't allow pity 4 my physical condition to temper your comments <LOL>

http://www.leica-camera.com/discus_e/messages/11/169487.jpg

apologies to bob sullivan <g>

Talking about perception. I looked at the picture and quite liked it. Then I noticed the reflection of man in slightly shorter than usual pants and thought it would be you. Then I decided to read some comments and only then I realized you were cutting heads...

I suggest you crop off the 1/3-beheaded fellow. There might be a way to do it without leaving too little space on the right from the guitar...

I should say - this is rather fine photo. But then again, it is Love of Your Life at work, isn't it? ;-)

Boris