P. J. Alling wrote:

I'm worried about the parents, bees and spiders aren't related and their venom is entirely different. They should have learned that in High school biology.

Yeah, bees weren't arachnids when I went to school.
Incidentally, I believe the correct spelling of the word that started this is "anaphylactic."

mike wilson wrote:

John Forbes wrote:

Never having heard the word "anaphalactic" before, I came across this post:

"my step dad is allergic to bees and i was thinking he has to get bit by spiders all of the time so since they are both arachnids will he die if he gets stung by a emporor or a asian giant please help because i want one soooo bad and my moms like "No shawn will dye if it gets out and stings him in his sleep" GGGGRRRRHHH that makes me soooo mad!"

Glad I'm not Shawn!

JOhn

Sounds like (and certainly writes like...) an average teenager. Slightly more intelligent than their mobile phone.

Hmmm.

Maybe that's unfair and I should put something like "contains slightly more knowledge than their mobile phone".

In either case they will be right out of luck in about five years time.

mike