I suggest everybody the film "Boogie Nights" by P. T. Anderson.
Great, funny movie, introducing the backstage "human" world of porn film
industry.
It's fictional, but the director admited influence of Holmes in the
construction of the main character Dirk Diggler.
Regards

Albano

John Francis wrote:
> > Ah, you mean Sherlock, not Paul (for NZ readers only).
> > Took me a while to work that out (yes it's Friday). I
> > ... Paul Holmes. He is just there in your face every
> > night on the TV :)
> Could be worse - it could be John Holmes.
     As with Blind Melon Chittlin's dilemma, I doubt they could
     fit it on the screen/album cover      !8^D