A Pentax employee told me that there will be a FA 18/2.8 Limited. I got the impression
that this was the next Limited lens although it wasn't explicitly said. What was said
was that it would be released at a later date than the 31 Limited. It was also said
that they didn't have the existence of this lens in writing yet.

Sombody posted here that there will be a 23/1.9 Limited. I have no idea about the
validity of this rumor. It was said that a Pentax photographer had gotten one for
testing. For what its worth, both the 77 Limited and the black 43mm was spotted long
before release by people observing "Pentax photographers".

Anyway, a Limted series consiting of a 18/2.8, 23/1.9, 31/1.8, 43/1.9, and 77/1.8
makes a lot of sense to me.

Pål