In a message dated 10/9/2005 8:58:10 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Marnie,

Quickly, I like Ride 'em Cowboy best - gut reaction.  He seems to be
jumping down onto the street.

The Whatizit is my 2nd choice.  I wish you were closer.  I'd like to
read the words on the equipment.  Still, the bank of switches is
interesting in a high techie way.

Ode to Magritte needs some puffy clouds... :-)

Personal Space doesn't do much for me.  Without the title, I'd be lost
as to why you took the photo.  The guy is cut off and you can't see
his face.  I can't believe Shel let you take this kind of street
photography.  ;-)

Regards,  Bob S.
===========
Shel wasn't there. :-)

Actually whatizit is more readable in raw (you can see all the Toshibas
then). Read comments to Boris re I am still not making jpegs right.

Read other comments to Boris as well.

Thanks, Bob, just glad to know someone looked. And I am real tempted to take
some fluffy clouds from another pic and figure out how to put them in Ode.
Taking an Elements class and learning PS as well. Once I know how I probably
will. It was actually, unbelievably a really uncloudy day in San Francisco. ;-)

Whatizit was the back of a sign that was flashing various somethings. You
know I never really looked at the front of the sign to be sure. :-) High school
football scores, weather? Something like that. The sign was actually suspended
on a crane like thing. So all together the whole thing was rather interesting.

Thanks for looking.

Marnie aka Doe