Hi!

It was pretty informal. Some discussion of focal length used and stuff. I can't remember enough to really summarize. Both Juan and Godfrey gave tips, and I can't attribute what was said by whom. One used 24mm focal length, one uses f/8 and shoot. Godfrey, I think, said he normally took a shot from 5-12 feet, not any further away. Juan shoots that close too, usually closer than 12 feet anyway, I think. Godfrey felt closer was better, otherwise there was no intimacy in the shot.

> ... the rest snipped ...

Marnie, that's one wonderful field report... I wish I could be there too to witness it all...

Great many thanks!

Boris