Derby-

Thanks for posting your photos taken with the K15/3.5. They certainly look sharper than my results with the A15/3.5. These lenses are supposed to have the same design, but my A15 shows very poor sharpness at the edges and in the corners unless stopped down to f11. Results with my *ist-D are poorer than with film; perhaps this lens just doesn't work well with digital sensors. I'm surprised that Rob has reported good results with it on digital.

It's possible I have a bad copy, but it has been serviced by Pentax.

Regards, Jim