Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote on 10.10.05 7:54:

> Yes, it is a matter of personal taste. I find the 7D somewhat
> cluttered and complex, prefer the simplicity of the DS layout and
> controls. The 7D does seem a fine camera, however.
At the first look it seems so. After a while when you get used to this, it
is a real blessing that you have direct access to all important photo
settings, you can even set iso and WB not removing your eye from the
viewfinder... Ergonomically it's a mixture of classic controls of MZ-5N and
dials + switches of Ds - very nice in practical use.

--
Balance is the ultimate good...

Best Regards
Sylwek