In a message dated 10/10/2005 4:28:31 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I don't necessarily mean to suggest that Capa meant that one should use
long lenses. But I do believe he was talking about filling the frame
rather than being close to the subject. I have found that "initimate"
results can be obtained with a variety of focal lengths. My remarks
were in no way meant to be condescending and juidgmental.
Paul
I agree. I can't see why a longer lens can't be used with judicious cropping.

But that may all be the psychology of it.

Marnie aka Doe ;-)