Heck, Adelheid, posts a link to the PUG every month. If you just go there and click around a bit you'd learn all about it. I though you were a computer nerd?

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

It might help if I knew what the "PUG" was. I've been on this list since about February, seen an occasional comment about a PUG theme or something, otherwise haven't a clue as to what it's all about.

I'm exaggerating, of course, but I've seen no effort made to explain what it's about or motivate interest for newcomers to Pentax gear like me.

Godfrey