I can find very little info about interchangeable screens for the
D-series, and sometimes it is wrong (as the Pentax press release
mis-described an optional screen as being split-image).

My doubt is: If you replace the standard screen (on the D/DS) with the
divided matte or scale matte type, can you still see the superimposed AF
points? I expect so, but can anyone confirm that?

Is there any resource for seeing how above screens (LL-60, LI-60) look like?
If not, are there any pictures of those screens in the instructions that
come along with them? What about sending me a scan?

Finally, I was wondering if the interchangeable screens for the DS can be
fitted to the DL too (no mention in the DL camera manual).

Thank-you very much,

Dario