On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 09:26:28 +0100, Cotty wrote:

> On 10/10/05, Doug Franklin, discombobulated, unleashed:
>
> >Well, I finally did it.  Today Adorama confirmed that my *ist D and
> >16-45/4 are on the way. :-)  [...]
>
> STOP PRESS:  It has been reported that a snowball has just melted in
> downtown Hell....

;-)  Actually, I've wanted one for quite some time, but haven't had the
ready capital to buy one.  At the Petit le Mans weekend before last I
discovered that the guy who's been doing the photography for the local
SCCA region was moving and he recruited me to help do the region's
photography from here on out.  So the economics shifted a bit due to
the outlook for doing quite a bit more shooting at the track (I would
go broke buying and developing all of that film).

TTYL, DougF KG4LMZ