Tom Reese wrote:

Has anyone else noticed that KEH now has:

(5) FA 50 2.8 macro lenses
(4) F 85 2.8 soft lenses
(2) FA 85 2.8 soft lenses
(2) FA 100 2.8 macro lenses
(9) FA 28-105 zoom lenses

I'm wondering where all these used lenses are coming from and why they're
all appearing on the market at once. It seems more than a little strange.
At least the 85 softs and 100/2.8 macros all cost more than what I paid recently for similar lenses... It would have annoyed me a bit if somebody decided to "dump" these lenses just after I got them... The one I really want is the 43 limited, of course, but it's somewhat on the expensive size. I mean relative to the size of my wallet, not to the quality of the lens...

- T