Hi there,

I've made a small quiz from our Southwestern trip to USA:

http://www.misenet.sk/SF/

These pictures were taken during our journey through the West, but where exactly? It's up to you... :-)

Comments, as well as guesses are welcome, of course.

All in all, it was wonderful experience (sans transatlantic flights, that is). I bought CD/DVD "America the Beautiful" and its name say it all - we spent wonderful time in the National Parks as well as in the Bay Area. I'd like to thank especially John Francis, who not just arranged a visit to Computer History Museum for us (with a little help from his wife), but he was very knowledgeable about these old machines. So thank you again, John.

BTW sorry for low quality, these pictures are just miserable pixels from my Sony digicam (DSC-T1). My slides are just being developed so more will probably follow...

Cheers,

Bedo.