Hi

I've just won an MX with a Pentax M f1.4 lense at an auction for the
sum-total of US$33.95 (including shipping), but it has one problem with
it and I'm hoping someone on the list can enlighten me as to what might
be wrong with it.

I originally won the camera at $59.95 (including shipping) but on a
last-minute check the seller found there was a problem with it (contrary
to the advertised description), and offered it to me at the reduced
price, which I have accepted.

I don't have the camera yet, and the seller has advised me that "the
mirror is not swinging back into place correctly at speeds slower than
1/250".  Could this be the same sort of problem as the LX's sticky
mirror problem, or might this be something else.  How expensive would it
be to service an MX?

Any reflections would be appreciated.  Also please note that I receive
the digest form of this list so if you could cc me on your reply to the
list then that would be great.

Thanx

Nicole

PS   I've just scanned in my photocopied SuperProgram owner's manual, so
if someone could offer a WWW site for me to put it onto then I'd be
happy to make it available.