In a message dated 10/11/2005 7:27:40 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
I've made a small quiz from our Southwestern trip to USA:

http://www.misenet.sk/SF/

Cheers,

Bedo.
Zion, not sure, not sure, Bryce, Bryce, not sure (although I've seen that
just don't remember where), Grand Canyon, Mesa Verde, the narrow gage railroad
(forget what it runs between, but I know it goes into Colorado), not sure
(Southern Utah?, I want to guess Painted Desert, but it looks more salty, Death
Valley?), San Francisco, California Coast near SF.

Bear in mind I haven't been to the SW for over thirty years. We won't go into
how long. But I think I flunked the quiz. ;-)

Anyway, glad you had a good trip!

Marnie aka Doe