I'll give you something to work at:

"Tommeltott,
Slikkepott,
Langemann,
Gullebrand,
og Lille Petter Spillemann."

It's a nonsense children's game, naming the fingers at your hand.
"Tommeltott" is the thumb, and "Lille Petter Spillmann" is the little
finger.
Quite useful to know, you know ;-)

BTW. Jostein, please tell me what this English speaking ignorant is talking
about when he is referring to Shlikkepotte (off list, or on list), why does
he spell it like a German word?.

ReBTW. This reminds me: Jostein and other fellow Norwegians, how about
making a Fiddly Bits PDML soon?

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)