Hi Jostein
I was wandering along the river called Limmat which leads to Zurich this
afternoon on my way to one of my computer support clients carrying a black
Pentax ME Super and that "new" SMC Takumar 1.8 85mm lens with M42 mount
adapter on it looking for some "useless" things.
Found nothing today that meets the criteria for me but will continue in the
next days and as a last resort will make a self portrait of a "useless
photographer" before November PUG deadline ;-) But handling *that* lens is a
joy even on the ME Super,
I will look for a Spotmatic F as recommended here soon for it.

In fewer words: I will contribute and try to comment as well on the coming
PUG.

thanks for your and Adelheid's work.
greetings
Markus