To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 5:14 PM
Subject: Re: HOT NEWS: Pentax +Samsund DSLRs

That was then, Dario - Samsung is well regarded when it comes to
electronics.  Much of their renown is "behind the scenes" though, tucked
quietly inside hundreds, if not thousands, of highly regarded name brand
items. It's time to adjust your thinking. This is a company with cash and ideas. They have long since moved from cheap microwave ovens, just as Sony
has moved from TV's and video recorders. Just as the Panasonic brand has
migrated upscale over the years.

Shel