To: <pentax-discuss@pdml.net>
Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2005 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: HOT NEWS: Pentax +Samsund DSLRs

Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Man, the PDML
doomsayer contingent is gonna be depressed about this...)

Oh wait... Nah, the doomsayers will relieve themselves (so to speak) by
predicting that the Samsung deal will ruin Pentax. They'll take over and
make nothing but low-end digicams, etc, etc. Yep, the sky is falling
after all.
Everything's back to normal ;-)

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).