On Oct 12, 2005, at 5:00 AM, Kenneth Waller wrote:

I mean full bear shots are done all the time.

I've got alot of those & this was one of the reasons I took this image. As I've said in a previous post, once you gotten to the point where you can get good "stock type" documentary shots of wildlife, you need to move on & capture the extraordinary shots, otherwise there is no growth.
BTW this takes alot more time &/or luck.

I almost said full frontal bear shots. ;-)

Er... that's a different kind of wildlife shot.... :^)

Hangin' around at the Folsom Street Fair, eh?  =8^0

];^)

Godfrey