There is no such thing as too many 50's!
They're cheap.
Look nice.
Make great body caps, props, door stops and are fun to play with.

Seriously though, all of them have slightly different qualities:
Small or fast, sharp or nice bokeh, muted, true or bold colors.

I've lost count but probably have 15-20 50's and 55's.
Only ones I'll sell are the newer, plastic M and A 2.0's.

Don