Having upgraded recently from ME Super to a PZ-1 , I am coming to some
tough decisions for lenses. I'm not sure if I will lose quality by upgrading
from my older manual pentax lenses, to newer autofocus models. To be honest,
while having AF features would be nice, ultimately it is optical quality
which matters most to me, as I plan to use it in manual modes 90% of the
time. Am I better off to stay with what I have quality wise or not?

I currently have :
1. Off Market 28mm f 2.8
2. SMC Pentax-M 50mm f1.7
3. Takumar-A Zoom 28-80mm f3.5-4.5 (Macro) (The Zoom is a bit loose, but the
optics are fine)
4. SMC Pentax-M Zoom 80-200mm f4.5

I am looking at various newer pentax alternatives including:
28-80 f3.5/5.6 SMCP-FA  (to replace 3. )
80-200 f4.7/5.6 SMCP-FA (to replace 4. )
50 f 1.7 SMCP-FA (to replace 2. )
80-320 f4.5/5.6 SMCP-FA (to replace 4. )
Macro 100 f3.5 SMCP-FA (cause it would be nice to have, though dont know
that i can afford it right now)
50 f2 SMCP-A (not autofocus, but at least gives me the A) (to replace 2. )

TIA

JJ