Hi!

Is it important for you to know what she is doing?
How do you feel the lack of context you both mentioned?

Yes, I'd like to see the book in her hands... How do I feel? I cannot really describe it. It is kind of feeling when you see something and realize something else is missing. This time it was easy, because I had a title and because you told explicitly so.

I'll take this into account when posting future pictures, whcih doesn't necessarily mean I will put more context, but I will be more conscious about omitting it :^)

I'd be fascinated to see these works of yours!

Please keep posting!

Boris