I think a lot of us are in the same boat. It's the beauty of Pentax that the
manual focus lenses still work with the autofocus. My solution and suggestion
is to keep what you have in the way of lenses - they're ok but certainly not
the best pentax has to offer. Maybe trade in the off-brand 28 mm unless you
really like it and look around for a good used say 28-105 autofocus (the
older FA version is the best especially for a PZ1. later you could add the
100-300 or 80-320. You could do it the other way around if you use longer
focal lengths more than the shorter zooms. That way you have the best of both
worlds. I hope you didn't trade in your ME Super. If you did keep your eye
out for a manual focus body as a back up.
The best thing about Pentax is the backward compatibility, use it to your
advantage. There are a lot of Minolta and Canon people out there who would
pray for our flexibility....

Vic from Canada

<< Subject: Help With Lenses