It's sort of a white elephant these days, so I figured if I could find
someone who needed/wanted one anywhere, it'd be PDML. ;)

Anyhow, it's quite definitely used.  We used it for colour paper
processing pretty heavily for two years, and since we picked up our 24"
inkjet, the poor Fujimoto CP51 has been languishing unused.

It'll handle up to 20" wide paper.  The paper detect sensors are either
dirty or dead, so they need to be cleaned or replaced if you want to do
automatic replenishment and automatic shutdown.  We have purchased a new
dryer fan/heating element unit, but it has not been fully installed.
Also, we suspect that the fuse for the heating element has blown.

We have a photocopy of the service manual, but unfortunately the
previous owner has removed or lost pages here and there.

It is a two-bath unit with space for a third bath (but for that an
adaptor that we do not have would need to be purchased).  Without the
extra unit, it will handle colour or b&w RC processing, with the unit
you could to Cibachrome/Ilfochrome.  It is variable speed and variable
temperature, and is tabletop sized, so the tanks are not particularly
deep (about five litres, if I recall correctly), making it ideal for low
useage work.

We also have a supply of filters for it.  I haven't counted lately, but
we have at least a couple of dozen.  We'll throw 'em in. ;)

Anyhow, anyone looking to make an offer should contact me off-list.  We
paid $6500 CDN for it, but are not looking for anywhere near that
considering its shape.  We would, however, like to at least cover the
cost of the new dryer fan unit (which was about $1900 CDN after shipping
from Japan), plus shipping.  If anyone is interested, I can have the
guys from Pak-Mail next door come over and tell me what the ballpark
shipping rate will be.

Sorry for the waste of list space to all those uninterested in this lil' fella.

-Aaron