Just to clarify something...

I sell stuff on Ebay and they do have a feature for selling to the guy who came in second if you get stiffed by the winner. However, I have only had to use this feature once in all the stuff I've sold there. If you get a message like the one below be very wary but don't discount it entirely. It may be legit.