From: "Shel Belinkoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Subject: Re: Today I Was Stopped by the Police While Photographing
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:27:15 -0700

Investigation!?  Where'd that come from.  There was no investigation, just
a simple, polite chat for a few minutes.  IMO, an investigation involves
quite a bit more than asking to see ID and what I was doing in the
neighborhood.

I've asked this question several times and, from what I've read, no one's
answered it: What are the police to do when someone calls them with a
complaint or concern?  If they ignore it or dismiss it, the citizens will
be all over them like flies on ****

Shel