Yes you will. But there are a lot of shooters who will want medium format. If
someone, say Pentax for example, can produce medium format at a price that is
competitive with FF digital, it will sell. It's a wide-open market niche that
seems to be a custom fit for Pentax. The resolution and relatively low noise of
a large sensor will more than compensate for any difference in lens quality.
And of course you can expect Pentax to follow through with custom tailored DA
645 lenses. Why wouldn't they?
Paul