Fra: Herb Chong [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 22. oktober 2005 14:57
Til: pentax-discuss@pdml.net
Emne: Re: PhotoVista 3.5 vs. PTAssembler

the nodal point adapter would not have made a difference. Stitcher Express
would have done it flawlessly. whenever i have buildings and straight lines,
that is what i use. i just tried the new Panorama Factory 4.0 and bought it.
it supports 16-bit TIFF files as input and does a good job of blending.
16-bit input is really important to me.

Herb....