Excellent. A beautiful photography.
Paul
On Oct 22, 2005, at 2:22 PM, Boris Liberman wrote:

Hi!

My most recent silence on the list has explanation. We've been preparing for our trip to Haifa... I should say that PD7X performed flawlessly exactly to my expectations. It was very liberating to be able to return to the hotel after each walk and download the images to the hard drive... Really easy, mighty useful. I shot some 120+ images which would fit on two of my 1GB cards but I would be apprehensive about running out of "film". At this time I felt totally free to shot as much as I wanted.

Here is the pano I wanted to shoot for a very very very long time. Some additional technical data to that posted on the site:

All shot handheld, ISO 200, -1 Ev exposure compensation, 1/400 sec, f/11.

http://www.photoforum.ru/rate/photo.php?photo_id=227247

All comments, both technical and honest + brutal are sought and appreciated.

Boris