If ever there was a case for film and an LX with MX backup...

Glen wrote:

At 03:22 PM 10/22/2005, Don Williams wrote:

Long lenses are essential. I did get some good results on 6x6 ... by accident. Expect that all your cameras will be absolutely full of dust...

Maybe he could get one of those flexible Ewa housings for his *istDS and leave it inside that most of the time? A much larger SD card would also cut down on the number of times the camera had to be exposed to the elements, for changing cards. 4 gig SD cards are available now. I heard someone mention an 8 gig card, but I don't know if they are available yet, nor do I know what one might cost. ($!)

take care,
Glen

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).