Why, shouldn't the list know, especially what you are and that you are proud of it. (I can keep this up as long as you can). I think you're proving my assessment of you much more than you're proving your assessment of me at this point. You were the one who started this and I used the * character to make a point. I invited you to stop reading the thread, and go have a drink, if you couldn't be civil, now just be a good little boy and stop. (Now that the thread has ended except for you pretending not to be offended).

Frantisek wrote:

Saturday, October 22, 2005, 9:05:27 PM, P. wrote:
PJA> If you're going to be a p***k, I'll call you one, and you can be as PJA> proud as you like.

Thanks. You are giving me just more satisfaction. But I suggest you
limit your name-calling and stupidity to off-list email. My e-mail
address is plainly visible, you can continue to hallelujah if you get
some perverse fun from it. Otherwise, you might make a bigger prick
out of yourself on the list. Notwithstanding how many words with
asterisks in the middle you will use.

Frantisek

--
When you're worried or in doubt, Run in circles, (scream and shout).